We’re looking for a charismatic and highly organized Administrative Assistant to help manage various projects for our growing team. The perfect Packlane candidate will be a champion multi-tasker, pay close attention to detail, and have excellent communication skills (both verbally and written).
The right person will also be self-motivated and excited about the opportunity to be behind the scenes and at the center of the action as we continue to grow Packlane. Enthusiasm and drive are a must!
Who We Are
Allow us to introduce ourselves! At Packlane, we empower brands big and small to create beautiful, affordable unboxing experiences that customers will enjoy and remember. From subscription boxes to event swag, eye-catching packaging can help brands connect with their customers – so we do everything we can to make it a smooth and easy process. Our services are trusted by over 15,000 companies including Google, L’Oreal, Casper, Mailchimp and more.
We’re a team of eager self-starters from all over the world, and we’re looking for others to help grow Packlane into the best company it can be. Our core values are creativity (including beautiful design), high quality work, and a passion for what we do. If that sounds like a good fit, we can’t wait to hear from you!
What You’ll Do
- Assist in the maintenance of regularly scheduled reports
- Continually update and maintain company policies and procedures as needed
- Manage and coordinate small projects across multiple departments
- Be an excellent resource for our staff members, providing administrative support as needed
- Screen potential job applicants, helping shape the future of Packlane’s team
- Be the welcoming party! Assist in onboarding new members of Packlane
Who You Are
- An experienced administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant with a successful track record
- Always organized with multi-tasking superpowers
- Proficient in Google Docs and Excel- as well as capable of learning future work management applications
- Excellent at time management, with a keen sense for how to prioritize work
- Detail-oriented - you sweat the small stuff!
- Resourceful - you know how to think on your feet!
- Proactive - you know what we’re needing before we say it!
- A strong communicator, both in writing and in person
*This remote opportunity is not available in all 50 states at this time.