CVEDIA helps develop and deploy autonomous systems today. Our suite of tools substantively accelerates the time to train, test and validate neural network/deep learning algorithms. Our customers are driving the future of autonomous application and we are thrilled to help fuel their efforts.
You will be working closely with the Engineering group, as well as collaborating with other disciplines including Art, Design, Production, and QA. Your work will involve developing and improving our build and deploy systems across all teams and environments. We want engineers that live and breathe tech yet can still operate and communicate effectively in a highly interactive environment.
- Develop, maintain, optimize, and document all builds using Jenkins; adding continuous integration, and unit tests.
- Help define best practices for source control, continuous integration, automated testing and release management.
- Automate, track all merges across all projects
- Handle all final builds to be deployed for release. Document and automate associated processes.
- Maintain all build server machines, environments and scripts.
- Handle the generation of build artifacts (such as links to daily build packages) for all builds.
- Work with devs on implementing and providing benchmarking reports for all builds, which track performance metrics over time such as memory usage, frame rate data, object count, etc.
- Work with QA to go beyond unit testing and enable nightly automated smoke testing of builds, and report results.
- Create tools for internal use to support software engineering best practices
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Expert source control system and branching knowledge, including Plastic SCM.
- Expertise with scripting languages and build tools, such as bash, powershell, batch, python.
- Knowledge of Unity and standalone development / packaging / deployment.
- Experience with various IDEs and development environments such as Visual Studio, Rider.
- Implementation Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery processes using various tools like Jenkins, Wrike, etc
- Familiarity and understanding of C#, C++ and python.
- Excellent team and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to think quickly and logically to systematically resolve software and hardware related build issues (by analyzing logs, working with other engineers, etc)
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills.
Instructions on How to apply apply for this Sales position:
- Please state on the mail subject the job position you are applying for.
- Please mention your country of origin in the email.
- Please send your application to jobs at Cvedia dot com
More information about us: https://gainful.io/jobs/XRvr2Dytzck/l/0