As Customer Success Specialist, you will report to the UK-based Customer Success Manager and will be responsible for the adoption, retention and growth of our predominantly US-based SMB customers.
Things you’ll be doing…
- Own the overall relationship with your assigned customers, which includes: Initial onboarding, increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and ongoing satisfaction.
- Respond to customer requests via phone and email.
- Help with daily tasks such as measuring NPS scores and general customer satisfaction.
- Update changes and identify opportunities for the Customer Success Manager and Sales team within our CRM system (HubSpot experience is beneficial).
- Act as an escalation liaison between the customer, our Support Team, and Product Management to help resolve technical issues blocking product adoption.
- Monitor customer health through available metrics and assessment of relationship strength.
- Identify and resolve challenges with product adoption encountered by our customers.
- You will be required to work 40 hours per week as part of your contract supporting the hours of 9 am - 5 pm EDT/ 2 pm - 10 pm GMT.
- Experience working in a remote team
- Experience in a SaaS support role
- Good knowledge of social media is a plus!
- At least 3 years of customer facing experience at a SaaS company.
- Excellent communication skills (in English) and a natural people person.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, can adapt to any situation and propose clear logical solutions to problems.
- Good understanding of social media and social media dashboards
- Experience creating training videos and content
- Upbeat, proactive attitude and a love for helping others succeed.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Self-starter mentality and the ability to proactively get on with work when working remotely.
Why work with us?
- Work remotely or from our HQ and create your own schedule (we believe in trust and autonomy)
- Profit sharing bonuses (if the company does well and you played a big part, you’ll be rewarded)
- Medical insurance after 1 year if you’re UK-based
- We love learning! Take part in our book club and receive free books quarterly or user your £1000 learning allowance to develop your skills
- If you’re from outside the UK, we’ll fly you to our London HQ at least once a year
- Gain incredible experience building a truly successful, global SaaS company with a dedicated, small team where you can have a huge impact!
How we work
- Sendible is a UK corporation and our head office is based in London but we are building a distributed team, and you can work from anywhere in the world for this role.
- Of course, if you’re based in London, you are welcome to work from our HQ which is fully equipped with free fruit and snacks, excellent coffee, standing desks and table tennis, but we also allow team members to work from wherever they are most productive.