- Work with the scrum team to estimate tickets & deliver features iteratively, sprint by sprint
Required Skills and Experience
- A CS degree is preferred or if self-taught we ask for equivalent professional experience
- 3+ years of experience as a software developer
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong in git & experienced with automated testing
- Experience in a CI/CD environment where your automated tests run with each PR and your code deploys with each git tag.
- Experience with SPA JS frameworks (React/Angular) as well as MPA frameworks (Django)
KickBack Rewards Systems is on a mission to make good customers better. KickBack operates America's largest coalition loyalty program called “KickBack Points.” With our software solution and loyalty platform that integrates directly into a merchants point-of-sale system a customer can earn points, valuable rewards and then spend their KickBack points like cash at convenience stores, grocers and major drug chains across the country. If you are looking for a mature and profitable organization that maintains an innovative atmosphere with a stable management team who likes to work hard and work smart we are likely a good fit.