$20-$30 hour based on experience and relevant industry recruiting experience.
Looking for experienced help sourcing ideal candidates for multiple positions throughout the organization including sales, support, digital marketing, web development, engineering, and accounting. Applicants are all inbound and recruiting efforts will be on evaluating inbound candidates - no proactive initial outreach or cold calling necessary.
This is a new position that is necessitated by our continued and rapid growth. This role will be on the front lines of screening and evaluating job applicants for Ylopo. You’ll be the first person that establishes contact with candidates, thereby setting critical first impressions of our company to external applicants. You’ll also assist our hiring managers with candidate evaluation, follow-up, and interview scheduling.
We’re a growing and evolving company and need someone to help us continually optimize our recruitment processes, find new talent pools, and identify areas of automation and personalization. This position will drive the future direction of recruitment within the company and for the right person will most likely lead to a full-time position.
In this role you will:
- Work with hiring managers to develop new job descriptions and post them to our website
- Post positions to job boards aligned to the audience for the role
- Collaborate with hiring managers regarding their top priorities for assessing candidates
- Screen incoming candidates as they apply to determine which ones are the best fit to proceed to future stages in our interview process
- Inform applicants of their status, answer their incoming questions about the role/company and schedule interviews as necessary
- Aid hiring managers in preparing materials and granting access to information for candidates completing interview tasks
- Provide applicants with the appropriate system access during tasks and remove their access from the systems once their tasks are completed
- Provide support during the decision-making process for final candidates
- Be the focal point for securing NDAs and signed contracts for applicable candidates
- Continuously evaluate the end-to-end process to determine where and how we can improve the experience of applicants while simultaneously making life easier for hiring managers
- Must have professional experience in recruitment and candidate screening
- Must be customer centric. This role will support external stakeholders (job applicants) and internal stakeholders (hiring managers)
- Positive and outgoing persona. You will be the face of the company to hundreds of people
- Must be highly organized with excellent verbal and written communication. Many of our roles receive more than 100 applicants. Our goal is to treat all of them with the same respect we give our paying customers
- Experience using LinkedIn, Glassdoor and other resources as recruitment tools are desired but not required
- Must be mindful and cognizant of the varying time-zones of our applicants
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently - accountable for your own actions and able to act with both urgency and integrity
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third party