At Numbrs, our engineers don’t just develop things – we have an impact. We change the way how people are managing their finances by building the best products and services for our users.
Numbrs engineers are innovators, problem-solvers, and hard-workers who are building solutions in big data, mobile technology and much more. We look for professional, highly skilled engineers who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced, value-driven environment.
Join our dedicated technology team that builds massively scalable systems, designs low latency architecture solutions and leverages machine learning technology to turn financial data into action. Want to push the limit of personal finance management? Join Numbrs.
You will be a part of a team that is responsible for developing, releasing, monitoring and troubleshooting large scale micro-service based distributed systems with high transaction volume. You enjoy learning new things and are passionate about developing custom security tools, reviewing designs, code, performing in-depth security assessments of mobile apps, distributed backend systems and internal IT infrastructure. You are a great teammate who thrives in a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities.
All candidates will have
- a Bachelor's or higher degree in technical field of study
- a minimum of 3 years security work experience
- experience with performing application code reviews, design reviews and penetration testing
- experience in penetration testing web-based apps, mobile apps and back-end infrastructure
- experience implementing modern cryptosystems
- excellent knowledge with at least one modern programming language, such as Go, Java, C++, Python and Scala
- excellent troubleshooting and creative problem-solving abilities
- excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
Ideally, candidates will also have
- experience with systems for automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerised applications, such as Kubernetes or Mesos
- experience working with large scale distributed systems