We are looking for you, if you're an experienced, talented, lead front-end developer with the capacity to build high-design interactive sites within e-Commerce frameworks.
Primary duties for this role are:
- Lead and set the standard for front end development within the client-specific team.
- Support the rest of the development team with your deep knowledge about client-facing coding solutions and approaches.
- Participate in conference call meetings, track your time, work through tickets assigned to you within a Jira instance.
- Able to work remotely with a distributed team, good communication and availability during business hours.
- Self-starting, self-motivating personality. With great freedom comes great responsibility.
- Have significant experience architecting and shipping performant, cross-browser, responsive, customer-facing, e-Commerce sites (with or without frameworks, such as React, Angular, or Ember.js).
- Have significant experience working with designers to create and maintain style guides & CSS standards across different applications.Are somewhat familiar working within CMS/e-Commerce platforms, like SiteCore, Adobe, Magento, etc.Appreciate and advocate for web standards and accessibility (e.g. WCAG Standards, screenreader support, semantic HTML).
- Are excited to play a critical role in helping drive technical initiatives to enhance end-user and developer experience.
Red Van Workshop is a distributed company, so your geographic location within the USA is not critical: your office is your choice. Occasional travel availability to client locations is necessary, however, so reasonable proximity to an airport with good commercial service is required. Most of our crew travels rarely, at most a few days per quarter.
Find out more about our approach to remote development and what we do at https://gainful.io/jobs/mTgmnNGqZo/l/0
Applicants must be located in the United States of America, legally authorized to work in the United States of America, and be fluent in written and verbal English. Recruiting and staffing firms will not be considered.
Job Perks: Overtime bonus, yearly bonuses, device stipend.