Who Is Follow Up Boss?
- We’re a SaaS solution that accelerates sales for real estate teams
- We’re a self funded, profitable and growing company founded in 2011
- We’re a remote company with a mostly US-based team
- We don’t just claim to be customer-centric - we live it: https://gainful.io/jobs/1IUTVSg2cWM/l/0
- Check out our video on how we work: https://gainful.io/jobs/1IUTVSg2cWM/l/1
Why Would You Want To Work Here?
- See the direct impact of your work and value you create for our business and customers.
- We’re a young, ambitious company who only answers to our customers
- Opportunity to have a big impact on our growth and your career
- No red tape or pointless meetings
- Competitive salary, health/dental insurance, company meetups, various home office perks, and 20 days paid holiday
This Role Is For You If…
- You want to build a best in class SaaS product
- You’re independent, self-motivated and get results
- You’ve got the experience + skills and want to work remotely without the commute
- A successful track record in B2B SaaS product management (3+ years)
- Ability to write clear product specs and create wireframes
- Passion for delivering value to the customer, maximizing their success.
- Superb written and verbal skills (with a professional yet fun demeanor)
- Self motivated and proactive mindset.
- Based in the USA, quiet home office with fast internet.
What you will own:
- You’ll be the product leader across our web and mobile apps ensuring we are delivering a best of breed solution for our customers.
- Work directly with our engineering teams and designer to take new features and improvements from ideas all the way through to implementation and success.
- Translating/prioritizing customer and business needs into actionable projects for engineering and manage product requests.
- Contribute to product vision by developing a deep understanding of our customers and how we can help them achieve success.
- Work with Sales and Marketing to maximize the impact and success of feature releases, improvements and bug fixes.
- Assist companies building upon our open API with planning and building valuable integrations.
What our team thinks about working here (Glass Door reviews):
I have worked in the SaaS industry for almost 10 years and this is by far the best company I have ever worked for. The CEO and CTO truly have a passion for the customer and the industry they are in. The work environment is relaxed but the best is expected from each person. The company itself is remote and employees are spread throughout the United States (great perk!).
This is the first job I have had where I like going to work. The team is helpful and encouraging. We all have that dream list of ways we want management to treat us as employees and they go beyond that here. It the first time I have seen an owner care about his employee's. It directly translates to motivated and sharp team members.
It is great to see everyone excited at a company, where we have a focus on making something great for our customers and providing them with the best support possible.