WHO WE ARE:
Monetate is built on the principle that all people are different and that a customer-centric perspective will outperform a “one-size-fits-all” approach. Our SaaS platform uses machine learning and artificial intelligence to enable world-class brands to deliver relevant, personalized experiences to all of their customers across all of their channels (web, mobile, in-store, etc.), in real-time, and at scale - we served more than two billion personalized experiences over Cyber weekend alone.
Our Services team is a passionate group of Client Success Managers, Platform Consultants, Web Developers, Engineers, Analysts, and Tech Support. We work closely together to deliver strategic solutions that are driven by a highly usable, marketer-friendly interface. We encounter a lot of difficult and fun challenges involving machine learning, statistics, data visualization, real-time decisioning, user interface, and plenty more.
Monetate has offices located in NYC, Conshohocken, PA (just outside of Philly), and London and we focus on hiring the absolute best talent by welcoming remote employees as well. If you want to be a part of a bigger purpose, bringing cutting edge technology to market, Monetate is the spot for you!
- Use HTML and CSS to dynamically change site content
- Write elegant and robust solutions to complex problems
- Analyze the markup and code of our clients’ websites to determine the best ways to present content
- Put user experience first when it comes to contributing to any user facing product
- Work with account managers to determine business requirements and assess feasibility of solutions
- Collaborate with our solutions engineering team to customize and integrate our platform with third party backend systems
- Not afraid to challenge the status quo when necessary, and at the same time respect the opinions presented by your team
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We're looking for an agile self-starter with a deep understanding of various scripting languages. If you're a problem-solver who is passionate about rich web applications, scaling internet applications to billions of pageviews, and working with big data, then you're a perfect fit for our team!
- 5+ years of web development experience
- In-depth understanding of HTML and CSS
- Experience building standards-compliant, cross-browser HTML content
- Working knowledge of web-optimized image delivery formats
- Detail and quality oriented
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A value for regularly delivering solutions that have direct customer impact
- Demonstrated ability to be adaptable and successful in a fast-paced environment
BONUS POINTS FOR:
- Knowledge of Responsive Design
- Mobile web development experience a plus
- Experience determining business requirements and needs
- Comfortable communicating with clients, including high-level contacts
- Some experience with other languages such as python or java
OUR TEAM & CULTURE:
We’re relentlessly customer focused: Everything we do, we do to make things better for our customers. We innovate and continuously improve. Better products. Better service. More Value. Repeat.
We’re here to win: We lead in a market that never stops moving. We have the courage to commit, to make tough decisions and when we need to we turn on a dime.
We love this stuff: We hire smart, fun, talented people who want to make a difference. We’re building the world’s most amazing team of personalisation zealots.
We’ve got each others backs: We value candor, appreciate diversity and insist on respect. We’re here for each other. Every day. We win as a team with a shared spirit of optimism.
We’re owners and we act like it: We take initiative, act with urgency and are accountable for results. We’re all engaged.
Integrity is non-negotiable: Our customers, suppliers, partners, stakeholders, communities and competitors can all trust us to do the right thing. No exceptions.
As a team of personalization zealots our benefits are designed and tailored to meet our individual specifications, needs and preferences:
- We pride ourselves on upholding a respectful and supportive environment; if there's something you need to get your work done, we’ll get it for you
- We understand that everyone is different. We have flexible hours, no dress code, and you're free to migrate between dedicated desks (standing or traditional), private rooms, open lounges with couches, or your home office
- Lunch is catered daily (and it’s free!)
- Unlimited PTO
- 12 weeks of fully paid maternity leave and 4 weeks of fully paid paternity leave
- Multiple Benefit Options: Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, Transportation Reimbursement
- Option for equity in a late stage startup backed by top tier VC’s
Monetate is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief sex and sexual orientation.