Impala is looking for an experienced Technical Product Manager to join our completely remote team. You’ll be joining a rapidly expanding and well funded team that is solving huge data problems, starting with hotel technology.
What Is Impala?
At Impala, our mission is to make it incredibly easy for great entrepreneurs and developers to build travel applications. For decades, building anything connected to hotels has involved exceptionally cumbersome integrations. Impala's modern API makes the process of reading and writing hotel data much easier.
What You'll Be Doing
The Technical Product Manager at Impala will be responsible for ensuring the continuous delivery of our vision for a seamless hotel data platform. Responsibilities will include:
- Owning, prioritising and developing our roadmap in terms of product features as well as integrations.
- Acting as the initial technical voice of Impala in communications with potential partners and clients.
- Ensuring a clear, understandable flow of information into and out of our engineering team.
- Scoping and planning new products.
- Leading customer development to ensure that our products are delivering value for the customers we serve.
- A first class intellect. A 1st class degree, a 2:1 from an exceptional institution or being Slovakia’s best chess player would all work.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a Product Management role.
- Understanding of APIs and experience with API design.
- Experience working with hospitality software (PMS, CRS etc).
- A background as a software engineer or in Computer Science.
- Experience working remotely.
What We Do For You
Because we’re a fully remote company, Impalans work from wherever they are (so long as they’re within Western Europe). We provide a stipend which ensures that either you have a fully equipped home office or an office in a local co-working space that works for you.
- Very competitive salary (£40 - 65k DOE)
- You’ll get a hardware budget for buying your own equipment.
- You’ll receive a monthly stipend for a home office or co-working space.
- We offer generous holiday.
- You’ll be a part of a company that puts professional development squarely front and centre.
- You’ll attend frequent team meetings and gatherings across Europe including two, full week retreats per year (previously in the UK & Germany).
For more information on Impala, check out our blog: